Software overview DiskInternals Uneraser Recover SSD drives:
DiskInternals Uneraser is software that helps to recover deleted files on an SSD or hard drive that can range from dragging them back from the Recycle Bin to recovery software. The process has been simplified with file recovery software. Since the powerful recovery software allows to recover deleted files from both SSD and hard drive in the same package, data recovery has been made easier. Recovered files can be saved on any disks (including networks) displayed to the host operating system. Create image files for entire hard drives, logical drives or their part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
Features of DiskInternals Uneraser
- Standard Windows Explorer interface, supports Drag and Drop.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32,
- Hidden NTFS access to any hard disk partition in any OS. (Can restore files on NTFS in Win9x).
- Recovery of compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Bypass file access (NTFS)
- Recognize localized names.
- Long file names support (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32)
- Save folders using subdirectories
- Several ways to save deleted files (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32)
- Correctly recover deleted files in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- Original algorithm to recover deleted folders in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)