DMS-Shuttle software overview Move files and folder structure:
DMS-Shuttle is a file migration tool for transferring files (or folder structures) between file servers, shared folders, local file systems, and SharePoint Online / Office 365 or OpenText LiveLink. The tool provides users with a quick and easy way to migrate folder structures with files to SharePoint. Useful features: browsing archive, batch upload / download via drag and drop, document opening, filter.
Features of DMS-Shuttle
- Rename files and folders with invalid characters. That is blocked by SharePoint Online.
- Identify files with a URL path length that is too large for SharePoint Online.
- Library Views with more than 5000 items can be downloaded and managed.
- Ability to specify filters to exclude specific files when moving in bulk.
- Connection Manager for quick (with two clicks) switching between different SharePoint environments / Office 365 tenants
- No time-out issues with SharePoint Online when uploads run for a long time (re-validation)
- Batch operations for: subscribe, update document metadata, edit content types
- Keeps date of original modification and creation of files
- Only copy new or updated files if you repeat the migration
- Create group site document libraries if they are not present on bulk migration
- Supports files up to 10 GB in size
- Copy empty folder.