Overview of ABBYY FineReader Corporate software Converting and editing documents:
ABBYY FineReader is an intelligent OCR solution to streamline document transition between workgroups in business, government, and learning environments. Combining unprecedented accuracy with ease of use and automatic document conversion, FineReader Corporate accelerates document processing. Comprehensive networking capabilities and cost-effective licensing options help further meet the needs of your business.
ABBYY FineReader Corporate – Converting and editing documents
Features of ABBYY FineReader Corporate
- Convenient viewing and navigation on documents
- View one page of a PDF document or two pages side by side. Simple and intuitive navigation tools can quickly move from page to page, zoom in and out, or adjust it to the width of the window.
- Evaluate the advantages of ABBYY OCR’s optical text recognition technology: simply scan a paper document and the program will automatically add a layer of text to the page image. This will allow a full text search of the document and copy its contents.
- Add bookmarks to specific pages or sections to create convenient navigation through the document and quickly find the information you need. All bookmarks are available in a separate panel where they can be edited or deleted.
- View, rename, delete, and store attachments to your computer or add new attachments.
- Copy selected text, tables and images by saving format from any PDF file, even scanned and pasted into another application. When you copy a table, you can edit the cell separators and save the data structure as accurately as possible.
- The program allows you to create PDF documents from a variety of files of different formats
- Edit in-line text even in scanned PDF documents
- Add or delete pictures in document.
- Add comments and draw notes anywhere in a document, reply to colleagues, and assign status to discussions.
- View all comments in a separate dashboard and search for them.