Overview of ABBYY FineReader Enterprise software Converting and editing documents:
ABBYY FineReader Enterprise is a document conversion and editing software that turns scanned images, PDF files , and other types of documents into editable files. Currently, ABBYY FineReader offers many different versions such as ABBYY FineReader Pro, ABBYY FineReader Enterprise, ABBYY FineReader Corporate, …
ABBYY FineReader Pro does one of the most difficult tasks involved in converting and editing documents; namely, it turns scanned papers and even photos into editable files. ABBYY FineReader Pro can turn a wide variety of documents, such as fax, bar code, image, legal, magazine, or newspaper page into content that can be easily searched and edited.
ABBYY FineReader Enterprise – Converting and editing documents
Features of ABBYY FineReader Enterprise 14
- FineReader for Windows simplifies working with paper-based PDF documents and documents by combining powerful OCR and conversion technologies with essential PDF tools.
- Edit any PDF file including scan, create PDF from multiple files, comment and annotate, search, protect and prepare to share, fill out forms, and more.
- World-leading OCR technology to accurately convert paper, scanned and PDF documents to Word, Excel®, searchable PDF and other formats.
- Quickly identify text changes between different versions of the same document by making exact comparisons
- Streamline workplace document conversions with the Hot Folders tool to schedule cumulative documents handling, or convert incoming documents quickly to “viewed” folders.
New features in ABBYY FineReader 14
- Supports PDF / UA
- Create equally accessible PDF documents.
- Supports PDF 2.0
- Open and view PDF documents based on the latest ISO standard specifications.
- Latest OCR technology
- Better PDF tagging, higher accuracy for Japanese recognition.