Overview of Abyssmedia i-Sound Recorder software for Windows Sound recording software:
Abyssmedia i-Sound Recorder for Windows software is a Windows computer recorder with the ability to record directly from the output device without using Stereo Mix input. The latest version unleashes the power of Windows 10 and gets ready to record streaming audio. You don’t need to spend time searching for the right audio driver anymore, all included in Abyssmedia i-Sound Recorder.
Abyssmedia i-Sound Recorder for Windows – Software recording
Features of Abyssmedia i-Sound Recorder for Windows
- i-Sound will use the default playback device (Speakers) for recording.
- i-Sound can start recording at the time, date, day of the week, and open URL of the streaming audio.
- i-Sound saves free hard drive space by using real-time audio compression to the most popular audio formats like MP3, OGG and WMA or lossless audio formats like WAV, APE and FLAC .
- Voice activation recording using Vox system
- AGC is used to keep sound at a consistent volume level by gradually increasing or decreasing the gain in response to changes in signal level.
New features available in Abyssmedia i-Sound Recorder for Windows 184.108.40.206 (03.03.2019)
- MP3 decoder updated.
- Update display spectrum.
- Filter updates.
- Updated WMA encoder.