Overview of Adobe Captivate Software Lecture Design:
Adobe Captivate : Conquer a new learning landscape with a smart editor that lets you create all sorts of fully responsive eLearning content. Easily design an immersive learning experience with VR and 360 ° media assets. Amplify video-based learning by easily adding interactivity to your videos. Introducing 360 ° media support in Adobe Cap activate 2019 to help you deliver a great learning experience in VR that allows learners to navigate close to real-world situations in a risk-free environment. Adobe Captivate uses VR to provide experiences like virtual tours, safety maneuvers, product tutorials, first response scenarios, and more.
Adobe Captivate – Designing lectures
Features of Adobe Captivate
- Record your webcam screen and computer or upload YouTube videos, add questions and interactive elements, and publish to HTML5. Save time, money, and effort while you create or manage video learning modules to increase learner retention.
- Automatically generate fully responsive eLearning content that works across all devices and browsers. Additionally, convert desktop courses into mobile learning with a few clicks.
- Easily transform your PowerPoint slides into interactive eLearning with no programming required. Choose from over 75,000 free eLearning assets, characters, themes, quizzes and more, to deliver learning content that works across any device.
- Create everything from best-in-class simulations to complex branching scenarios and configurable conditional logic. Write your own script to effectively control learning outcomes.
- 2 GHz or faster Intel processor
- Windows Operating System – Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Supports Windows 64 bit operating system.
- RAM 8 GB – 10 GB of space