Adobe Muse CC software overview Create and edit visual web pages:
Adobe Muse CC 2018 is a relatively new and very handy Adobe program where you can create and edit your website in visual mode. How remarkable is that? Yes, because you can create and edit a website with varying degrees of complexity, completely unaware of web programming. The program performs all the actions with the web page code: you just need to fill in the content of your website. In addition, Adobe Muse has a modern interface that makes it much easier to communicate with it and the size of a few tens of megabytes compares favorably with its analogues.
Adobe Muse CC 2018 – Intuitive website creation and editing
The application runs on Adobe AIR framework. Once started, you will see the main program window, in which you will be asked to create your first website. During the creation and editing process, you can periodically go back to the site structure, making changes and additions as desired. The pages themselves and their content are conveniently edited by inserting different elements into them, scaling them up, adding links to files or other resources, and previewing the results conveniently. The structure of the program panels and its function buttons is the same as the standard Adobe interface, the same photoshop, so it is difficult to get confused in the buttons and their functions.
Functions and features of Adobe Muse 2018
- Adobe Muse CC makes it easy for designers to create web pages with free-form layouts that load quickly and look great on almost any screen.
- All creativity. There is no encryption.
- Get the creative freedom, tools and widgets you need to create responsive websites.
- An unlimited picture for unlimited creativity.
- Muses are made specifically for designers, so you can create them as freely as you would in Photoshop and Illustrator. Don’t get boxed by the constraints of popular responsive web design programs.
- Not a programmer? Does not matter.
- Muse automatically generates code that meets development standards for modern browsers, platforms, and devices. Your design will appear how you want it on different screens. With full control over what your users see, you can show or hide content based on device. Leave the rest to Muse.
- Widgets around the world.
- The Internet is open and evolving. With a library of over 1,200 community-created widgets, professionally developed extensions and features like background videos, scrolling effects and animated transitions, Muse makes it easy to create powerful web pages like the hottest websites today.
- Publishing is painless.
- Stage your website to share with stakeholders. Publish it to third party hosting provider or Adobe Business Catalyst. Whenever you update your website, Adobe Muse intelligently uploads your changes, generating new site maps to help with your SEO requirements.
- See what new can do.
- Adobe Muse is always getting better, with new features rolling out regularly. And as an Adobe Creative Cloud member, you get them as soon as we release them. Here are some of the latest updates.
- New responsive utilities
- Slide Show, Form, and Element widgets are now responding – content will automatically resize as screen size changes.
- Vertical Move Handles
- Move and position objects on your response page as a group. Drag the handle to move the selected object and the objects below it.
- Copy and paste attributes
- Work flows faster now as you can easily copy properties – like fonts, opacity, fill colors, strokes and more – and paste them from one object to another.
- Animated transitions Add animated transitions and attractive scrolling effects, make design elements fade in or out, etc.
Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; (2GHz or faster)
Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit), or Windows Anniversary Update 2GB RAM 1.1 GB available hard drive space for installation; Additional free space (approx 1.5 GB) required during installation (cannot install on a drive that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.