Overview of Agisoft Metashape Professional software Create 3D spatial image data:
Agisoft Metashape (formerly PhotoScan) is an independent software product that performs digital image processing and 3D spatial data generation used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and production. Image effects as well as indirect measurements of different scale objects. Wisely deployed digital photography applied with computer vision methods results in an intelligent automated processing system that, on the one hand, can be managed by a novice in the field. The imaging sector, on the other hand, has a lot to offer an expert who can tailor the workflow into a variety of specific tasks and different data types. Throughout various case studies, Metashape proves accurate and qualitative results.
Agisoft Metashape Professional
Features and functions of Agisoft Metashape
- Handles different types of images: aerial (nadir, oblique) & close range.
- Automatic calibration: frame (including ankle), spherical & cylindrical camera.
- Supports many camera projects.
Dense point clouds: editing and classification
- Build editing models for accurate results.
- Grading points for custom refactoring geometry.
- .LAS exports to benefit from classical point data processing.
Digital altitude model: Export DSM / DTM
- Digital Surface and / or Digital Terrain Modeling depends on the project.
- Georeferncing is based on EXIF / flight log meta data: GPS / GCPs data
- Supports EPSG registration coordinate system: WGS84, UTM, etc.
Export of geographic orthopedic
- Geotechnical orthopedics: GeoTIFF format is compatible with most GIS systems; The .KML file is located on Google Earth.
- Export volume for large projects.
- Color correction for uniform texture.
Measurements: distance, area, volume
- Tools available to measure distance, area and volume.
- To perform more sophisticated data analysis, Metashape products can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of output formats.
Ground control point: high precision survey
- Enter GCP to control the accuracy of the results.
- Automatically detects encrypted / unencrypted target for fast GCP input
- Proportional bar tool to set reference distance without performing positioning device.
Python script: custom workflow
- In addition to Batch processing one way to save on human intervention, the Python script suggests custom options
- a parameter sample for a number of similar datasets; check intermediate test results
Multi-race image processing
- – RGB / NIR / Thermal / Multi-race image processing.
- Rapid reconstruction based on appropriate channel.
- Create multi-channel generation for calculating and exporting integrated vegetative indices (NDVI).
3D modeling: creation and texture
- Various scenes: archaeological site, artifacts, buildings, furniture, people, etc.
- Download Sketchfab resources directly and export to popular formats.
- Optical vignette: Supports HDR and multivariate.
4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Data processing of multiple camera stations for creative projects in the film arts, game industry, etc.
- The basis for many visual effects with 3D models reconstructed chronologically.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera location camera station, as long as there are at least 2 camera stations.
- 360 panorama stitching for a data camera station.
- Distributed computing across a computer network to use the combined power of multiple nodes to process huge data sets in a project.