Overview of software Ambiera CopperCube Professional Create application, render 3D:
Ambiera CopperCube Professional is an editor for creating 3D apps, games and websites. 3D modeling, camera controller placement, documentation .. Ambiera CopperCube creates everything from simple model viewers to full 3D games. You can do all of this without programming.
Ambiera CopperCube Professional – Application creation, 3D rendering
CopperCube is a complete 3D editing tool that includes all the features you need to create games for multiple platforms. And it’s very light: The whole editor that includes everything needs only about 70 MB, and your finished games are just a small .exe file. Or a .js file of 200 KB in size just in case of WebGL.
Features of Ambiera CopperCube Professional
- Easy-to-use 3D tools
- Import your 3D file into CopperCube
- 3D scene editing
- CopperCube includes a topographic editor.
- CopperCube provides real-time ball support
- CopperCube supports automatic plant movement
- CopperCube supports particle effects to create complex particle simulations, creating effects such as fire and smoke, rain and snow, fountains and more.
- The CopperCube editor has a built-in lightmapper that can greatly enhance the appearance of your 3D scenes.
Update content Ambiera CopperCube Professional 6.3:
This update includes some minor bug fixes and updates:
- Publishing new apps to google play store is now working again (Google has increased their minimum API level)
The target Android version is now 29 (instead of 26 before).
- Improved iPhone WebGL support:
- Normal iPhone map rendering now works in WebGL as well. Most iPhones don’t support 4 lights at the same time, so the rendering is reduced to two lights at once.
- Backup shader for iPhone
- Italian translation added
- Improved Arabic translation
- When running your WebGL code on a device that doesn’t support all shaders, the error message “can’t bind program” will no longer be displayed.
- Many other small improvements here and there