Overview of Artifact Interactive Garden Planner 3 Benefits
Garden Planner is an easy to use garden and landscaping design tool. Arrange plants, trees, buildings and objects using an easy to use ‘drag and drop’ interface. It includes a library of over 1200 plant and object symbols, all of which can be customized. Plus easy to use drawing tools that let you draw out paving, decking, paths, walls, fences, pools, ponds and more.
Use the Properties Window to adjust the appearance of anything in Garden Planner. The symbols can be easily customized in size, color and style to represent an almost unlimited range of plants and objects. Use the Vegetable Patch Builder to layout planting Beds. The simple grid layout means you can plan out veggie patches and herb beds with ease. Ideally suited for square foot gardening, kitchen gardening and home / community veg. beds.
Overview of Artifact Interactive Garden Planner 3 Features
- Very easy to use interface
- Save and Load your own designs.
- Use a wide range of generic plant shapes to design your garden, so you dont need to be a botanist to use it
- Produce a professional looking print out of your plan
- Use tools to quickly create paving, fences and paths.
- Generate a report of all the plants and objects in your garden
- Create a library of custom plants
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more