Overview of software AutoCAD Civil 3D Hotfix + Extra Civil engineering design:
AutoCAD Civil 3D is a civil engineering design software that enables professionals to analyze and thoroughly check projects before they are put into construction. This application helps professionals gather documentation and create simulations. It provides support for the building information modeling process, allowing users to analyze infrastructure performance and test different scenarios for faster response readiness in unexpected situations. .
AutoCAD Civil 3D – Civil engineering design
AutoCAD Civil 3D is a comprehensive solution in the civil field, where there is both documentation and software design, 2D and 3D data and powerful tools for BIM in processes. AutoCAD Civil 3D provides the functionality of both AutoCAD and AutoCAD Map3D and complements smart and dynamic models, environment and object-oriented functionality, and reporting and presentation tools for editors or designers. civil succession.
AutoCAD Civil 3D has neatly organized features so you can easily open existing designs or create new designs from scratch, as well as insert complex objects and shapes or transform paths. Their 2D to 3D and vice versa.
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (64 bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64 bit only)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
- CPU: Minimum: 2.5-2.9 GHz or faster processor / Recommended: 3+ GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 16 GB
- 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 Compatible