Software overview AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter Pro Convert PDF to Autocad:
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter is a software that converts DWG, DXF, DWF files to PDF files. This converter is for converting PDF to DWG and DXF, as well as vector and raster into vectorized editable drawings, versions of AutoCAD 2019 ~ R14 are supported.
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter provides the function of automatically converting DWG, DXF, DWF files to PDF without using AutoCAD. Users can also edit, change the color of the text in the drawing.
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter Key Features:
- Improve conversion quality with Smart Object Recognition;
- Convert PDF to editable DWG and DXF files;
- Retains accuracy of lines, arcs and True Type text;
- Accept single page and multipage PDF input;
- Supports page-specific conversion (s);
- Converts raster images into vector entities;
- Supports batch conversion (Pro version only *).
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter Pro uses smart object recognition technology, the arc in PDF keeps the accuracy and clarity. Want to search and change text? It also works! You can scratch selectable text in your original PDF file and the text will be recreated in the DWG / DXF file.
Raster to Vector: Hand drawn or scanned blueprints? No problem, this program is capable of vectorizing scanned raster images and converting them to center lines or borders.