Overview of Balsamiq Wireframes software for creating an application framework and website:
Balsamiq Wireframes is a fast low-fidelity UI framing tool that recreates a sketching experience on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer. Balsamiq Wireframes really forces you to focus on structure and content, avoiding long discussions of colors and details that will come later in the process. Wireframes is FAST: you will generate more ideas, so you can throw away the bad ones and discover the best solutions.
Balsamiq Wireframes – Framing App and Website
Features of Balsamiq Wireframes
- Hundreds of icons and integrated UI controls and community.
- Assemble elements with confidence to know they can be done.
- Share or present grid frames on the web, via images or via interactive PDFs.
- Wireframe with Speed of Thought with Quick Add and many shortcuts.
- Create reusable and customizable template, master, and component libraries.
- Links allow you to create simple prototypes to test demo or usability.
- Balsamiq is the first tool in your UX toolbox: faster than a sketchbook and almost fun to use. It forces you to focus on IA – the rest can come later.
- Balsamiq is the perfect UX first tool for students or anyone interested in getting into UX