Overview of Batch Watermark Creator Software Stamp Image:
Batch Watermark Creator is an image watermarking software that adds a watermark to your photos. Batch Watermark Creator will prevent you from sharing photos online without fear of others stealing your photos. The software comes with a clean interface. Inexperienced users should find the tool that is extremely easy to work with, thanks to its intuitive layout. As the name suggests, the application supports batch processing, which means you can load multiple files and watermarks. The program has a few save templates, but you can also make new ones.
Batch Watermark Creator – Stamp images
Features of the software Batch Watermark Creator
- Support over 40 image formats (JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, GIF, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, WMF, FAX, PSD, PDD, PSP, CUT and PCD , etc.).
- Unique smooth text and special effects technology, The text watermark effect is extremely ideal, compare smoothly with Photoshop.
- The visible watermark script editor, the script versioning functionality is extremely formidable.
- Supports types of watermarks: text, images.
- Supports transparency, tiled watermarks.
- Integrated image editor.
- Applying PNG compression technology, the border of the image will not be discolored.
- User can define image or word as watermark and print on desired position of image in batch.
- Parameters such as font size, color, position, etc. can be determined by the User freely.
- The operation of the software is very simple and easy.
- Support for managing multiple watermarks simultaneously.
- Save user settings automatically.
- Limit the size of the target image.
- Compress and draw the edge of the image.
- Support drag and drop document manipulation, as long as directly Drag the image from Windows explorer onto the upper contact surface, then join the handle panel.
- Supports watermark to rotate by angle.
- Supports watermark and matching tiles.
- Unique text watermark processing technology, the brick effect is more ideal.
- Support image preview in processing.