Overview of Benthic Software Golden Oracle Database:
Benthic Software Golden is a query tool for Oracle databases. It includes advanced query capabilities, data editing, and powerful import and export capabilities including support for Excel and Calc spreadsheets. It features a tight compatibility with sqlplus script convention including bind variables, render variables and script parameters passed. Benthic Software Golden can simultaneously export to Excel xls and xlsx files simultaneously. Export can be scripted and run automatically using command line options. Support for SQLPlus variable prompts, binding variables (including RefCoder) and calling external scripts with pass parameters.
Benthic Software Golden – Oracle Database
Features of Benthic Software Golden
- Supported clients Operating System: Windows XP and above including Terminal Server / Citrix.
- Supports Oracle 8 and above, including Oracle 19c. Requires an active, complete, or immediate Oracle Client.
- Full Unicode support.
- Sort and filter on the client side.
- Export data to various file formats including CSV, Delimited, XML, and HTML.
- Export to Excel and Open Office Calc through COM automation. Also export directly to Excel xls and xlsx files. Export can be scripted and run automatically using command line options.
- Customizable toolbar.
- Edit and run multiple scripts at the same time.
- Supports SQLPlus variable prompts, bind variables (including RefCoder) and call external scripts with pass parameters
- Support for EXEC, DESC, and CONNECT statements.
- Supports DBMS output.
- Scenario and time statement.
- Explain the output plan.
- Support for SQLPlus style SPUC files.
- Edit query results with full transaction control.
- Syntax coloring.
- Schema information to paste into scripts and queries.
- Specific cut and paste language for pasting queries into Delphi, VB, ASP, Java, C ++, PHP, etc.
- A sophisticated separate import / export application (ImpExpLite) can handle millions of records.