Overview of Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins for OFX software Edit, add visual effects:
Sapphire Plug-ins for OFX is the latest upgrade to the VFX plugin suite. Apps include completely revamped and improved LensFlare and Flare Designer, new and optimized digital art effects optimized for maximum CPU and GPU performance. Currently, GenArts Sapphire is being supported for Adobe, Avid, the Autodesk Flame family and many OFX servers such as Resolve, Fusion, NUKE, Baselight (versions 4.3 and 4.4 only), VEGAS Pro and Harmony.
Sapphire Plug-ins for OFX – Edit, add visual effects
Key features of GenArts Sapphire from publisher
- Sapphire has been used in numerous movies, commercials and TV shows. Sapphire is packed with smart time-saving features that will make your pictures look instantly good with unique lighting effects.
- Sapphire gives users the ability to easily browse and try out Sapphire effects, allowing artists and editors to create effects.
- Sapphire is built with over 150 presets for creative and editing purposes, so you can get started.
- Compatible with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and DaVinci Resolve
- Sapphire has more than 3000 presets, many of which are created by top artists and editors
- Sapphire accurately simulates 35mm film for video, but quickly moves into today’s post-production world and is now used as a multi-faceted color grading tool and plug-in.
- Sapphire is most popular because it is versatile and easy to use.
- Sapphire LensFlare gives you the ability to add optical lenses from a large number of presets or create them from scratch with Sapphire Flare Designer
- And many other features.