Bulk Rename Utility Software Overview Batch Rename Files:
Bulk Rename Utility is a batch renaming utility that allows you to easily rename multiple files and folders, based on flexible criteria. Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily Add date / time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert cases, add numbers automatically, handle folders and subdirectories, and so on.
Bulk Rename Utility – Batch rename files
Renaming multiple files and / or folders has never been easier! It has a small memory footprint so it can be run out all the time without consuming all of your memory. It started out as a free Visual Basic tool, but as its popularity grew, it was completely rewritten in C ++ to be powerful and lightweight and very, very fast! It can easily handle folders / disks containing more than 100,000 entries … and it can batch rename 1,000 files in seconds.
Bulk Rename Utility Features
- Rename multiple files quickly, according to many flexible criteria.
- Rename files in many ways: add, replace, insert text into file name. Switch cases, add numbers. Delete or change the file extension.
- Check the details preview before renaming.
- Rename photos using EXIF meta data (eg “Date of capture”, “Resolution” and other information embedded in all JPG image files) Rename your vacation photo from dsc1790 .jpg into NewYork1.jpg in a flash.
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tag (also known as MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Modify file creation and modification time stamp.
- Easy to install. Download and start renaming your files now!
Update Content Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52:
The official website did not provide any information about the changes in this version.