Overview of software Chasm Consulting VentSim Premium Design Simulates underground conditions:
Chasm Consulting VentSim Premium Design is an underground mine ventilation simulation software package designed to model and simulate ventilation, airflow, pressure, heat, gas, finance, radon, fire and many types of data. Other ventilation materials from tunnel and axial models. Following the acquisition of VentSim by Howden, we are now offering two new versions of VentSim; CONNECT combines DESIGN with direct monitoring of your ventilation equipment and CONTROL using smart connected devices and the VentSim DESIGN to remotely control all your ventilation requirements.
Chasm Consulting VentSim Premium Design
Chasm Consulting VentSim Premium Design software includes all the advanced features of Ventsim Visual as well as VentFIRE for fire simulation, VentLog’s Ventilation Testing Software and LiveView for remote data connection and rendering of simulations- heat. Ventsim was initially introduced as a mining company in 1994 to assist in visual design, the improvement and optimization of underground ventilation systems.
The main feature of Chasm Consulting VentSim Premium Design
- Dynamic planning of heat and gas events: Thermal, air, or gas changes can be made at dynamic intervals.
- Radon simulation: Estimates worker exposure based on radon emissions from different regions over time. Gas based on your ventilation design can stay in the mine space.
- VentLog: A package for recording test data, exporting designs and overlays on Ventsim templates.
- LiveView module: Connect to output data, display and simulate data
- VentFIRE module: To use dynamic simulation to predict heat, gas and flow direction
- Flow and cost charts across a wide range of different airway sizes and types
- Displays upstream routes and polluted (or fresh) airflow concentrations
- Distribution of smoke or other pollutants through the network
- Use thermodynamics to simulate the effects of natural ventilation
- Predict heat and humidity generated by diesel equipment
- Predict heat and moisture originating from rock layers
- Change the fan speed in the grid
- There are several types of data that can be displayed on the page as text or color