Overview of CoffeeCup Responsive Bootstrap Builder Benefits
Responsive sites tend to suffer from ‘sameness’. Creating responsive sites manually is hard, and flexible creation tools scarce. Therefore framework code or templates are often tweaked just enough to create a moderately fitting site. But these sites lack personality and authenticity. They all feel the same.
But not any more! With Bootstrap Builder you can tweak everything and transform the Bootstrap framework into a one of a kind creation that supports the unique business case.
Bootstrap Builder is a visual app, but any code-connoisseurs who want the ability to dive into the backend have that option too. Export to any code editor to manually edit the crisp and clean markup. Sweet: linked in custom stylesheets, will not get overwritten when re-exporting!
Drag in customizable prebuilt components like menus, accordions, alerts, tab panels, modal dialogs, and more. Visually create your own too. Combine elements, add click-action through data attributes and some CSS to create your own off-screen navigations, flex-cards, info-pop-ups, or galleries.
Overview of CoffeeCup Responsive Bootstrap Builder Features
- Harness the full design power of CSS through simple clickable controls.
- The Picture element serves device specific images.
- Everything from display and absolute positioning, clear or float, to the amazing Flexbox controls.
- Layer multiple backgrounds for ultra creativity.
- Grab the colors from anywhere on screen and and organize them into reusable palettes.
- Google fonts, fallbacks, inline editing, viewport related sizing and every other typographic style control you can think of.
- Add, delete, merge and move rows and columns. Adjust span widths, offsets and push & pull settings too.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more