Overview of CSV Editor Pro software to edit CSV files:
CSV Editor Pro is a professional choice for working with CSV files. Packed with an assortment of features and tools, it can save you a lot of time and effort. CSV Editor Pro supports sorting, filtering, multi-line editing, search and replace, graphing, copy, unicode, print, and more. Despite the simple and intuitive interface, a detailed help file is provided. Download a fully functional trial today.
CSV Editor Pro – Edit CSV file
Features of CSV Editor Pro
- Works with all versions of Windows 10, 8, 2012, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003 and XP.
- Full set of tools for manipulating columns and rows: insert, delete, copy, paste, copy, and reorder.
- Supports an optional “multi-line editing mode” in which you can edit multiple lines of text in a cell.
- Supports UTF-8 encoded files and unicode characters. For 8 bit files you can choose a code page.
- Warns if any data line has too many or too few fields. You can jump directly to a broken line and fix it by shifting the cells left or right.
- “Filter mode” will hide all rows that do not contain a specified paragraph of text.
- Full set of text editing tools: spell checker, keyboard macro, calculator, calendar, character maps, and more.
- Search and replace across an entire table or a single column.
- Cut, copy, and paste rows from one CSV file to another, even if they have different column names.
- CSV data can be displayed as a graph.
- Ded duplicate rows.
- Check a box so you can return to it later.
- Cut spaces (spaces, tabs, line breaks) from all cells in a row, column, or entire table.
- Automatically create backups before overwriting files.
- Drag and drop rows and text.
- Multiple rows can be selected and deleted in one step.
- Immediately adjust the interface font size with the keys F11 / F12.