Overview of the software Disk Sorter Ultimate Sort and search files:
Disk Sorter Ultimate is a lightweight and simple file sorting utility that helps people detect files on most types of drives, as well as manage them according to various criteria to create more disk space. This app allows you to search through 500,000 files, with a storage capacity of 2TB. To start sorting, all you have to do is choose a directory, drive or server and click the “Categorize” button. You should be aware that you can search for specific file types, such as hidden or normal video files, audio or images, by modification date, creation time or user.
Disk Sorter Ultimate – Sort and search files
Once the scan is complete, all files will be displayed in the main window with details such as category, number of files in each folder, and size (size and percentage). You can also sort all items by extension, file size, creation time, username, or last accessed date. The program allows you to create up to 3 profiles in which details can be saved, such as scan location (s), category type and name. The application’s interface has a modern design and is highly intuitive, thus allowing all kinds of people to work with it without problems.
Features to upgrade and fix Disk Sorter Ultimate:
- DiskSorter adds the ability to save aggregate reports showing disk space usage or the number of files per file extension, file properties, year created, last modified year, and last accessed year. In addition, the new product version adds the ability to export pie chart data to HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV and XML reports. Finally, the new version adds the ability to control the number of parallel file classification tasks and fix some security holes and bugs.
- Added ability to save merged file classification reports
- Added the ability to control the number of parallel tasks
- Added ability to export pie chart data
- Fix some security holes
- Fix some errors
Update content Disk Sorter Ultimate 12.2.14 + Enterprise:
Added ability to batch execute multiple preconfigured duplicate file search commands with the DupScout command line utility that allows one person to automatically perform different types of duplicate file searches and / or duplicate searches on multiple NAS servers and storage devices over the network. In addition, the new product version improves the DupScout Server product version and fixes some bugs.
- Added the ability to execute a series of commands to find duplicate files using the DupScout command line utility
- Improved version of the DupScout Server product
- Fix some bugs