Overview of FabFilter Pro-C 2 Compressor Plug-In software:
FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a high quality music compression software. Available in VST, VST3, AU, AAX and AudioSuite formats for Windows and macOS. Pro-C 2 offers eight different compression types, depending on the program with nice sound and characters. But more than that! In addition to the classic compressor controls, you also get smooth lookahead, up to 4x oversampling, smart auto boost and auto release, a variable knee, hold, range, external sub-chain trigger, Variable stereo connectivity and mid / side handles, all packed in a beautiful Retina UI.
FabFilter Pro-C 2
The completely redesigned interface in FabFilter Pro-C 2 offers deep metering with real-time display that will greatly improve workflow. Large animated level / knee display shows exactly when, why, and how compression is applied to incoming sound. The precision level meter displays the exact maximum volume and volume values, while the rotating side chain input meter turns finding the perfect threshold setting into a trivial task. And the large side chain EQ controller makes filtering the trigger signals easier than ever.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter features: perfect tuning button, interactive MIDI learning, undo / redo and A / B conversion, Smart Parameter Interpolation for parameter conversion Smooth, extensive help files with interactive help hints, sample auto-precision, advanced optimization and more.
Features of FabFilter Pro-C
- Eight different compression styles, of which five are new in version 2: Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch and Pumping
- Side chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- Full screen mode, offering large level display and side chain EQ controls
- Setting range, maximum applied increment change limit
- Stunning Retina interface, with cartoon-level knee display (optional) and accurate metering / volume
- Combination setting, increment change rate from 0% to 200%
- Supports popular Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- Retina support on OS X and high DPI support on Windows
- Enable Audition option, which allows users to hear what portion of Pro-C 2 sound is active and how compression is happening