Overview of software Final Draft Professional scripting:
Final Draft is a professional program for writing scripts for movies, TV shows, and performances. This program is a multi-window word processor with lots of specialized scripting capabilities. To use the program, you absolutely don’t need to know the rules for designing scripts – The final draft will automatically convert the script you write to world standards.
Final Draft – Professional script writing
Final Draft Features
- Submit a copy of the index tag with the summary directly to your script
- Highlight the selected color with different colors
- Manage and view important scene details in special palettes
- Add a title and color to the scene
- Highlight text quickly and easily with the new tool panel
- The area notice will be printed before printing
- Synchronize your scripts between Index Cards and View Scenes
- Use built-in templates to quickly get started with scripting
- Ability to check spelling for English and European languages
- Easily track changes between scripts
- Script with other users over the Internet
- Scan your script for errors.
The show is widely used by Hollywood screenwriters, including Tom Hanks, Oliver Stone, and James Cameron. One of the main features of the program is: spell check (English and other European languages), highlight scenes with colors and titles to quickly find the desired scene, highlight quickly and easily selected text with different colors, auto save and much more.