GameMaker Studio Ultimate software overview for Game Development:
GameMaker Studio is a software that helps design games, develop ideas to create the best 2D games. GameMaker allows the creation of cross-platform and multi-genre video games using a custom drag-and-drop visual programming language or a scripting language called Game Maker Language, which can be used for playback. Developers of more advanced games cannot be created using drag and drop features. GameMaker was originally designed to allow novice computer programmers to create computer games without much programming knowledge using these actions. Recent versions of the software also focus on attracting advanced developers.
Features on GameMaker Studio
- Using unique development process GameMaker Studio 2 allows you to export your games directly to Windows desktops, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Android, iOS, fireTV, Android TV, Microsoft UWP, HTML5, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Studio projects go directly into Studio 2 and get ready to run in minutes.
- GameMaker Studio 2 uses your YoYo Account to provide one-time login for all your game making needs.
- For all users who develop on a laptop, we have developed an efficient workflow that does not evolve.
- Using our intuitive ‘Drag and Drop’ development environment, you can get your game up and running in minutes without having to write any code!
- Based on the C programming language, GML gives you all the power of other programming languages while being easy to learn.
- Improve your workflow by creating a table of commonly used cells.
- Finder lets you find, locate, and open any resource in your project instantly.
- Save and back up your project history from anywhere in the world with our Git integration.