Helium Music Manager Premium software overview Professional music manager:
Helium Music Manager is a music manager that can extract, tag, play, browse, search, rename, record and sync your music with a portable player. You can take control of your music collection with Helium Music Manager. Stop spending time searching for files on your computer or searching through CDs, vinyl recordings, and tapes – just enjoy and discover your music instead! Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software.
Helium Music Manager Premium
Helium Music Manager allows users to use with 20 different groups of music libraries. Ability to rip CDs up to 160 kbps and playback music with five different mixing modes.
The best thing about Helium Music management is that it can have multiple user bases. So each user has independent views and ratings. It also has facilities for converting to different formats. Additionally LastFM Scrobber and automatic media information collection are also available.
Main features of Helium Music Manager:
- Sync and play music from iPod, Creative Zen, mobile phone or other mobile device. Helium Music Manager supports a lot of players.
- Browse and play music according to the situation. Be the DJ – bring your entire collection on the laptop with your friends. Impress your family – bring Helium Music Manager to your Full-HD TV and redefine music entertainment!
- Helium Music Manager has built-in widgets to quickly find and download album art.
- Helium Music Manager supports importing mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more
- Delete, convert, add or copy tag content between files
- Download album images, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files
- Easily filter your content, search for your favorites and create playlists on Helium Music Manager
- Sync with iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, mobile phone or netbook