Phoenix FD Simulation tools for 3ds Max:
Phoenix FD for 3ds Max is the simulation tool for 3ds Max provides complete, with intuitive controls, new presets and preview GPU acceleration, make it become a quick and easy way to solve the tight deadlines. Function with the new FLIP liquid and smoke and fire improvement award, “Phoenix FD,” now more powerful and has the ability to bring more realism to the project visual effects.
Phoenix FD for 3ds Max – simulation tools for 3ds Max
Phoenix FD is a solution all-in-one for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, fluid, wave, sea, splashing, spray, fog and more. Created for the 3D artist want to create FX action using the presets fast, quick setup and intuitive controls. Compatible with industrial tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.
The features of Phoenix FD for 3ds Max
- Melt and mix the liquid with different viscosity in a simulation
- Fluid simulation, fast and realistic
- The new toolbar with the presets for fire simulation, smoke and fluid.
- Optimize the volume display with the correct lighting and global illumination.
- Create smoke and fire with realistic rolling motion natural and fine detail without increasing resolution.
- Simulation of influence with the force, like the wind, follow spline, attracting grid and much more.
- Preview simulate fire, smoke, and liquid quickly and accurately in the viewport.