Software overview iZotope Neutron Advanced iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced:
iZotope Neutron Advanced is the perfect audio control software that achieves a clear, balanced blend with Neutron’s innovative new analysis and mixing tools. Control every aspect of your music, from your track’s visual acoustics to the mixed balance of your music — all with the award-winning iZotope digital signal processing.
iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced
The new iZotope Neutron 3 introduces the industry’s first visual analysis and communicates with all versions of the neutron so you can shape a perfectly balanced mixture. Instantly call up any neutron EQ and tailor your tracks to goals based on hundreds of professional mixes. You can even create your own custom goals from one or more songs in your personal library.
Features of iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced
- Tonal The new Tonal Balance Control plugin introduces the industry’s first visual analysis and communicates with all versions of the neutron so you can shape a perfectly balanced mix. Instantly call up any neutron EQ and tailor your tracks to goals based on hundreds of professional mixes. You can even create your own custom goals from one or more songs in your personal library.
- The new Visual Mixer creates an image of the entire soundstage, gives you control over individual tracks and lets you quickly and intuitively set up your mix-all borders without leaving the window. Control the pan, gain and inner width of the neutron so your mixes sound exactly how you intended.
- An industry-first, the Masking Meter of the neutron allows you to visually identify perceived frequency bumps, which could lead to guitars concealing main vocals, bass concealing drums and other problems. may cause “muddy” or overcrowded mix. Switch seamlessly between any two tracks to create sound ambience and ensure that each instrument has its own position to shine
Improved tracking assistant
- Another industry first, Neutron’s Updated Tracking Assistant lets you create custom starting points based on your sound so you can focus on what’s most important – your creativity delivers mixing. In version two, we made improvements including the ability to set auto-release, rate and attack on the Compressor, detect a piano instrument based on machine learning, and more.
- Other group releases contain stale content and crash issues in custom installers.
Update content iZotope Neutron Advanced 3.1.0:
New features / improvements:
- Added Japanese translations to neutron 2 help document.
- Added Japanese translation to Tonal Balance Control help document. | Only advanced.
- Added support for Nuendo 8 & Reason 10.
- Fixed slow session loading when opening sessions containing some versions of neutron 2.
- Fixed a toolbox persistent appearing in some server applications.
- Fixed the Search function in the help documentation.
- Fixed lag compensation issue in Tonal Balance Control. | Only advanced.
- Fixed installer and documentation path help errors.