JixiPix Pastello software overview Create vintage pictures:
JixiPix Pastello is a brand new companion app to JixiPix’s Imixi Pro. Pastello takes you back in time to the 15th century. Move away from brushes and big strokes and into the realm of dry media with colors that are both vibrant and subtle. Leonardo da Vinci’s famous “dry color method” is powerful for its simplicity and beauty with its striking black and red chalk and yellow chalk. The artists will then paint charming portraits in a very smooth blending fashion. Move forward a few centuries later and pastels quickly become awash with vibrant colors and sharp details. Fast forward to today and a digital age made it so you, the artist, can mix and match media that’s hard or impossible in a traditional setting.
JixiPix Pastello – Create vintage photo paintings
Pastello makes it simple and convenient to take pictures and change it into Pastel drawings, chalk, charcoal, crayons, crayons and pencils. Use alone or in combination of these media using powerful layers to create exciting expressive sketch effects filled with colorful personality and passion. And the best part is Pastello does all the work.
A huge number of presets do turn your photos into a real work of art in seconds, you can customize each preset to your needs, delivering perfection. The program is easy to use, requires no resources, and is easy for both novices and experienced users alike.
Features of JixiPix Pastello
- Pastel, chalk, charcoal, conte, crayons, crayons and crayons effects true to real media. Each one has control over stroke size, stroke volume, color and other tweaks.
- The Da Vinci style effect blends 5 fully customizable media onto old paper for an old world appearance.
- Stroke technology is inspired by real-world Pastellists
- Smart layers to blend pastel styles with options to rearrange, copy and delete. This powerful feature is great for mixing media.
- Fill Layer to paint hand color and texture
- The paper reacts to the media as dry as real paper. The more you layer the media, the more it fills the texture of the paper.
- Smart brush to touch brush strokes
- Smudge brush to apply the medium for a softer look
- Masks the brush to invert, erase or fill brushed areas
- Presets for quick start
- Customizable presets to develop your own personal and unique style, or to save your projects with all strokes and layers intact for future editing.
- User preset catalog to store your personal style in
- Favorite preset feature sends presets to the front when highlighted
- 5 Paper texture
- 41 Art papers and aging
- 70 Finish art to add light and color to your drawings
- Smart alignment for global color consistency and finish across all layers
- 24 Edges Artistic to create sketchy vignettes around artwork. Each has options for edge size and blending.
- Plugin for Photoshop CS3 +, Lightroom and Element for Mac & Windows
- New live presets render your images using each one and display them in the browser below. When using Mac or Windows, a hover feature helps to quickly view and select and display designs.