Overview of MAGIX software – Sony SOUND FORGE Audio Studio Record, edit audio:
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is a software that provides users with the tools to edit and complete sound on the computer. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 provides the perfect working environment to get your next project done quickly and efficiently. New functions for editing, restoring audio and mastering set new standards in sound quality. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio lets you discover the ideal tool for recording, editing and adding motivation to music and sounds.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio lets you record voice and instrument sounds directly, adjust and restore sounds, apply studio effects, and convert files with super fast speeds. You can even create your own karaoke tracks thanks to the Vocal Eraser tool.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio feature
- SOUND FORGE Audio Studio is an improved audio editor and recording program. In addition to Real-Time Monitoring, the recording dialog has been expanded with useful functions such as lossless audio recording, ideal for recording PC audio.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio software supports high-resolution 24-bit, 192 kHz sound cards and files to deliver superb sound quality.
- Create automatic, adjustable crossfades with each edit to ensure smooth transitions between cuts with no phenomenon or click
- Sound Forge Audio Studio software lets you edit like an expert with real-time audio cut, copy, and paste functions
- New repair and recovery tools target specific sound problems and provide easy ways to get things right.
- Open popular video formats and use the built-in audio filters, effects and noise reduction tools to optimize, enhance and correct audio.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio creates, stores, and reuses interface layouts for a variety of editing tasks including audio editing and restoration, and CD burning
- Store audio files in various popular formats for playback on your favorite portable players.
- Edit the most popular video formats with over 20 sound effects to restore and edit your recordings.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio provides all the tools needed to help bloggers, podcaster and reporters
- Customize audio with over 30 effects and signal processing plug-ins including compression, EQ, echo, delay, chorus ..
Processor: 1 GHz.
Hard disk space: 350 MB for installing the program.
RAM: 1 GB.
Windows compatible sound card.
DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD only).
The drive can burn CDs (for CD burning only).
Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disk).
Internet connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service).