MathType is a powerful interactive editor for math equations that allows the creation of math symbols for web pages, word processing, and other documents. This program comes with an intuitive and complete WYSIWYG graphical environment. It supports copying and pasting from any of the markup languages. MathType supports equation numbering and equation formatting, copying and pasting HTML tags, and more. In addition, it also supports math markup languages TeX, LaTeX and MathML.
MathType is an add-on that allows the generation of mathematical symbols (either expressions or equations) for some desktop computers and web applications. It integrates with a number of writing applications such as Microsoft office, OpenOffice, and more, both in Microsoft Windows as well as Apple Macintosh. By default, Microsoft and Apple offer a miniaturized version of MathType in their products.
MathType Key Features:
- Create any equation and insert symbols
- Equation of document markup languages
- Equations can be converted to and from LaTeX
- Support for other applications, and more.
- Supports copying and pasting any language
- Support numbering and equation format
- Supports Microsoft Office and OpenOffice
- Supports mouse, keyboard, touch and pen
- Supports TeX, LaTeX as well as MathML
- Support for markup languages
- And more.
New feature in MathType 7.4 :
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Download and extract the file
- Open the software and install normally
- Exit installation when finished
- Copy the file in the Fix folder to the folder “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ MathType \ System”
- Delete the “rt” folder in the System folder
- Finish !