Native Instruments Kontakt software overview Create and play musical instruments:
Native Instruments Kontakt is a highly developed tool for creating and playing instruments with various sounds and saving them on a computer. With KONTAKT 6 , you can emit sounds like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it and a deep lab sound scenario when you need something more.
Native Instruments Kontakt 6 – Create and play musical instruments
Features of Native Instruments Kontakt
- Kontakt 6: Three new tools for the Kontakt library, modern sounds in an innovative interface.
- Build hybrid engines for completely new sounds
- Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
- New standalone application dedicated to improving library creation and editing processes.
- Kontakt offers many creative sound effects
- Easily customize and tweak music