Overview of Navicat Data Modeler Software Database Design:
Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful and cost-effective database design tool that helps you build logical, physical data models. In addition, Navicat Data Modeler allows you to visualize the design database structure, perform reverse / forward engineering, import models from ODBC data sources, create complex SQL / DDL, print patterns files, and more.
Navicat Data Modeler – Database design
Navicat Data Modeler supports various engine databases including MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreQuery and SQLite. Working with any of these databases is no different from any other. All database objects and entities and their relationships are visually displayed, and you can edit them by clicking on them. One of the features of this program is the ability to compare two databases so that after you apply changes to different parts of the database you can see the changes made clearly. .
Features of Navicat Data Modeler
- Work with data in a completely intuitive way without entering text commands
- Supports many database tools
- Ability to build conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Ability to reverse engineer database and build ER diagram on it
- Ability to compare and synchronize changes of two databases
- Ability to build SQL scripts automatically
- Standard design tools (layering, pictures, notes …)
- Completely undo and redo.
Specifications and system requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more.