Neat Video Pro software overview Reducing noise for video:
Neat Video is a digital filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in footage from digital video cameras, DSLR cameras, TV tuners, and even digitized or VHS films. . Neat Video is available as a plugin for many popular video editing applications like Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
Neat Video Pro – Reduce noise for video
Features of Neat Video Pro
- Digital noise appears as fine, speckled or stationary jumps in certain areas of the video clip. It is caused by a variety of factors including low light levels, high sensor gain, electronic noise, and powerful video data compression.
- Regardless of the source, any form of noise can severely impair the image quality of your footage. However, thanks to the industry’s most advanced noise reduction algorithms, Neat Video provides a way to clean up noisy clips. It is a user-friendly and automated plug-in that can be applied in just a few clicks. Improve video quality while preserving the beauty, detail and clarity of the original footage. In many cases, rescuing clips can be unusable.
- Neat Video improves clips with the following defects:
- Digital noise is generated by the image sensors of most modern video recording equipment
- Particles present in digital film or similar video
- Dust and scratches are found in digitized films
- Video noise similar to electricity
- Compression artifact
- Compress the color range