Overview of Network Notepad Professional software Network diagram design:
Network Notepad Professional is a software tool built to help you design network diagrams and save them for analysis and safety protection. Network Notepad is a major rewrite in Microsoft .NET, so it provides better compatibility and stability with Windows operating systems.
Network Notepad Professional – Network schematic design
Basic Features of Network Notepad
- Tagged multipage map.
- Improved graphics.
- Custom Shape.
- Grouping and locking.
- Rotate objects and text.
New features in Network Notepad Professional
- Compatibility with windows operating system
- Zoom – Work with and edit diagrams at all zoom levels.
- Resolution – Draft, Fine and Superfine modes for improved graphics and printing.
- Rotate – Rotate text and rotate the object to any angle. Drag and rotate.
- Workspaces – Support for larger workspaces / larger schematics bitmaps
- Multi-Page Diagram – Add as many pages to your diagrams / documents as you want, and get to them instantly using the on-screen page tabs.
- Custom Shape – Create your own custom shape inside Network Notepad Professional Edition.
- Grouping and locking – Combine two or more objects to create composite objects.
- Auto-align links – Can be enabled for the link type or for a separate link so that the link is kept horizontally and vertically.
- Library search – Find objects in all your libraries using keywords. Save the results as a new gallery.
- Advanced Link Type – New Curve and Lightning Link Style
- Sample diagrams – When you start a new diagram, choose from a list of templates to set the page size, orientation, alignment style, and any default drawings such as title blocks and borders.
- Unlimited user-defined “button” function + 10 separate tool sets.