Overview of OhSoft OCam Screen Recorder & Capture software Record or capture computer screen:
OhSoft OCam is a software that helps to record or capture computer screen and encode video received by the codecs installed in the system. oCam can also record the sound currently playing on your computer. The mouse pointer can be included in the output record. oCam Screen Recorder lets you record audio as well as accompaniment, not just through the microphone. The program’s feature is to simply record any sound coming through the speaker during recording. This applies to WASAPI technology, the loopback address, where the sound emitted from the system is obtained.
OhSoft OCam – Record or capture the computer screen
Features of OhSoft OCam
- The software is 100% FREE
- Can record computer screen, games, video, audio.
- Pause / resume recording function.
- Record using built-in video codecs (AVI, GIF, MP4, MKV, NVIDIA NVENC H.264, M4V, FLAC, FLV, MOV, WMV, TS, VOB).
- Record audio using built-in audio codecs (MP3, AAC, FLAC) and real-time audio encoding.
- It is possible to record you using an external VFW codec.
- There are large video formats to support more than 4GB.
- Record audio from your computer as you can.
- Sound can be recorded without stereo mixing settings. (Windows 7, Vista SP1 or higher)
- A wide range of sound quality while recording can be selected.
- Screen capture is possible. Image format (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP)
- Can easily control the keyboard’s recording area.
- Can record full screen and window area.
- During recording, the mouse pointer can be set to include.
- Bug reports are available to developers.
- Recorded results can be stored in a specific directory, you have options.
- OCam dual screen support.
- Flash in IE, the target area can be selected.
- Option from FPS settings is possible.
- Schedule recording function available.
In addition, the program can save and take regular screenshots in PNG format.
Update content of OhSoft OCam 485.0:
Fixed minor bugs
Internal function stability