PilotEdit software overview Text editor:
PilotEdit is text , file editing software that helps you execute scripts, extract strings, and edit large files. PilotEdit is a file editor that will help you find and replace multiline text, edit FTP files, or even download and upload FTP files and folders. With PilotEdit file editing becomes even easier.
PilotEdit – Text file editor
PilotEdit is an advanced hex and text editor that supports opening files larger than 4GB. It offers custom syntax and keyword highlighting, advanced search and replace operations, automatic text encoding, 256-bit AES encoding / decoding, and built-in FTP client that allows you to open, Edit and upload files directly to / from FTP server . In addition to the standard text editing features, PilotEdit can compare and merge two files larger than 100MB. In addition, you can sort, find / delete duplicate lines and collect strings on a file larger than 1GB.
Main features of PilotEdit
- The file size supported by PilotEdit is unlimited.
- PilotEdit only uses a little memory even when you open a large file.
- Large endian files ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16, and UTF-16 are fully supported by PilotEdit. You can also easily change the file encoding using PilotEdit.
- DOS, supports UNIX files. When you copy / paste text, PilotEdit adjusts the text encoding automatically
- Self-identifying file types and bright keywords.
- HEX mode user interface is as friendly as text mode.
- Endless undo / redo. You can undo / redo your operations even after you switch between text mode and HEX mode.
- Word wrap lets you see long lines within a page.
- PilotEdit provides a friendly interface for editing FTP files. You can also download / upload FTP files and folders using PilotEdit.
- Finding and replacing multi-line text has become so easy with PilotEdit.
- You can compare two files or two folders with PilotEdit.
- The self-defined string table allows you to add a predefined text with just one click.
- Regular made search and replace much more powerful.
- You can define several operations in the script file and execute this script file so that you do not need to repeat daily work.
- Find / delete duplicate lines
- Set up a collection