PixPlant Smart 3D Texture software overview:
PixPlant is an intelligent 3D texture tool that creates and edits seamless textures and 3D maps. PixPlant includes everything you need to quickly convert a popular photo into a seamless 3D map – it’ll save you a lot of time! Keep reading to learn more about what makes PixPlant stand out.
PixPlant quickly creates a seamless texture from your photos. It is very automatic with most textures generated in just a few clicks. Photo-based, PixPlant adds an unlimited choice of realistic materials to your projects: choose an interesting photo, run PixPlant, and get the perfect seamless 3D texture.
PixPlant – Smart 3D textures
PixPlant includes tools to extract 3D maps from photos or from its own custom-made seamless tiling image. Teleport, Normal, Diffuse, Special, and Ambient maps – all extracted 3D maps can then be fine-tuned using the included editing tools. Edit Teleport, Normal, Diffusion, Characteristic, and AO maps at multiple scales. PixPlant includes tools for fine and coarse full-surface editing, as well as pixel-level tools for specific precise adjustments. 3D map changes are displayed instantly in 3D Preview with parallax displacement and mapping, supporting your custom 3D models.
- Easy to use Seed Wizard in Texture area simplifies preparation of seed image.
- The 3D preview area is revamped with new options, displacement rendering, and custom model loading.
- Fully editable 3D maps with tools specific to each category.
- Adjusts entire image / surface as well as pixel editors for image editing and displacement sculpting.
- Textured and 3D maps can now be edited in an external app with PixPlant returned results.
- Ambient rendering from the displacement map.
- PixPlant 3 includes project files, which store open files and settings, so you can go back and continue working at any time.
- User interface “more modern” with two interfaces.
- Many other improvements, better optimization and stability. PixPlant still doesn’t have DRM: no activation or online connection required to run PixPlant.