R-Studio Software Overview Data Recovery:
R-Studio is a group of powerful and efficient data recovery and data recovery software. -STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12 / 16/32, exFAT, HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 partition FS (Linux).
R-Studio also uses raw file recovery (scanning for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It works on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery. R-Studio functions on local and network disks, even if those partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio – Data recovery
R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by advanced and experienced computer recovery professionals, system administrators, IT professionals, and computer users. Some of the features of R-Studio are even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts and most R-Studio users do not need every feature of the software.
R-Studio utility to recover files:
- Deleted without the Trash or when the Trash has been emptied
- Eliminated by virus attack or power failure
- After partitioning with files reformatted, even for different file systems
- When the partition structure on a hard disk is changed or damaged. In this case, the R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existed partitions and recover files from found partitions.
- From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio data recovery software can first copy the entire disc or its part to the image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and remaining information must be immediately saved.
Features of R-Studio
- Standard Windows Explorer interface.
- Server OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012.
- Data recovery over the network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (a new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), Little and Big variants Endian of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux).
- Scan for known file types (raw file recovery): if the disk file system is severely damaged or unsupported, R-Studio looks for specific data patterns (“file signature”) that are typical certain files (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, etc.). Known file types can be custom defined.
- Identify and parse dynamic partitions (Windows), Basic (MBR) and BSD (UNIX) and Apple’s partition diagram. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be handled like a real one
- Create image file for entire hard disk, partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into multiple files to put it on CD / DVD / flash or FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT. Then the image files can be processed like regular discs.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).