Overview of software Reallusion 3DXchange Design, fine tune 3D characters:
Reallusion 3DXchange is a piece of software that makes it possible for you to import and export all types of 3D assets, including static objects, animated props, faux characters, and motion files. You can also reuse them with tuned output options for Unity, Unreal, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D or Daz Studio. This makes iClone a popular essential tool for both game design and CG work.
Features Reallusion 3DXchange
- Using the 3DXchange’s built-in property description panel, you can convert external characters into iClone through the FBX format quickly and easily. The newly converted characters will then be compatible with thousands of iClone motion files, as well as powerful motion tools like Body Puppet, MixMoves, and motion recording. Animate any character from Daz, Maya, 3DS Max, Mixamo and others in a snap!
- 3DXchange provides all the tools you need to import and export 3D props. Transform & Alighment tools let you quickly rotate and resize imported models with precise axis and scale parameters. The Pivot tools help you set custom pivot points that control the rotation of an object. The Grouping tool allows you to isolate objects, edit model hierarchy, build parent-child node relationships, rename objects, exclude unwanted parts, and export individually selected objects to Improved animation abilities later.
- By converting external motion data to iClone via FBX / BVH format, you can bring motion data from any external motion library, popular motion editing tool or even record back to life-like motion for use with your iClone standard character. This motion data can also be further edited or refined using iClone’s powerful Human IK motion editing tools.
- Imported characters can also take advantage of iClone’s powerful facial animation tools! 3DXchange supports all kinds of talking characters, allowing you to enrich your scene with more professional, expressive character assets with rich face animation, regardless of the character’s design. using a facial scaffold or a face blending shape.
Direct In/Out in iClone
- To further simplify the pipeline process, some important import and export features have been implemented directly inside iClone 7, including the much-anticipated FBX batch export, allowing you to export all the characters. , props and cameras. iClone 7 can now also bring a variety of morphology from OBJ to organic animations.
Update content Reallusion 3DXchange 7.5.3201.1 Pipeline:
- Added: Automatic conversion to non-standard character workflow now supports Daz Michael 3.4 and Victoria 3.4.
- Added: Material settings optimized for Daz Michael 3.4 and Victoria 3.4 when performing FBX Import> Auto convert to Non-Standard Character process.
- Fixed: Automatically convert to Non-Standard Character workflow that doesn’t support CCX FBX characters exported from Character Generator 3.
Fiile import and export
- Advanced: Textures exported with an OBJ file will be labeled as “Material Name_Texture Channel Name” and will no longer have a sequence number.
- Added: Namespaces for objects imported from 3rd party tools can now be deleted: Import FBX> Ignore namespaces.
- Import: Drag abnormal vertices for some FBX files included in 3DXChange. Tracking response
- Import: UV corruption when the OBJ file is exported from and imported back into 3DXChange. Trouble tracking response
- 3DXChange crashed due to getting characters with the default key removed (frame 1) from iClone (Modify> 3DXChange> Edit in 3DXChange). Feedback tracker
- Fixed: 3DXChange crashed when pressing the Modify button for selected motions under Modify> Animation> Motion Gallery. Follow feedback.