Rhinoceros (Rhino) 7 is an industrial modeling software. Highly complex shapes can be simulated or obtained directly through digital digitizers. With its powerful NURBS-based tools Rhino 6 can create, edit, analyze and translate curves, surfaces and solids. There are no limits of complexity, extent, or size.
- Free-form 3-D modeling tools, editing, editing any shape you can imagine.
- Precision is needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze and fabricate anything from aircraft to jewelry.
- Compatible with all design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation and other illustration software.
- Read and repair IGES files extremely professionally.
- Easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on a regular laptop. No special hardware is required.
New in Rhino 7
- There are over 3,500 enhancements in Rhino 6 to make the latest version of Rhino faster and better at handling larger models; Completely most stable than ever.
- Outstanding model
- Object creation in Rhino continues to be enhanced. In Rhino 6 has many useful tools, along with a few new commands and new Modul new objects.
- Modify complex models faster and easier with hundreds of new and advanced commands including: small object sub-manipulation, thin wall rake, history support for multiple commands, Many new and advanced commands
- The Rhino 6 interface includes new tools for editing and creating objects, including: gumball object manipulation utility, improved object Selection Tool, object accessory enhancement, toolbar with tabs, table mounted and more.
- Rhino 6 goals include: speed improvement, fast rendering configuration, expanded and enhanced working display modes, expanded and enhanced display modes and display modes, support plug-in display mode, along with many other improvements,, Two-point views, and enhanced cross-sections.
- High quality presentation is important for most design projects. Rhino 6 has greatly enhanced the rendering tools in both the basic Rhino Renderer and supports renderers. Includes key enhancements for: Rhino Renderer, Materials, Textures, and Environment, View (Camera), Lighting, Modify Meshes, Modify after Render, Animation
- Drafting and printing
- For most types of physical product design, technical drawings and 2D drawings are used to convey ideas, specifications, and instructions to designers, developers, and fabricators. Our goal for Rhino 6 is to make it easier to create 2D drawings and illustrations for every discipline in every visual style and symbol system used around the world. Advanced areas include: More control over annotation styles, historical support for dimensions, text fields in text and leadership, area length and curve length, cloud Revision, Isometric view, draw order, add page layout controls, Print calibration, Capture viewport
- There’s both new and improved mesh tools, plus support for precise meshes for accurately depicting and rendering ground forms like 3-dimensional terrain.
- 3-D shooting
- Rhino 3D directly supports both 3-D digitization hardware and 3-dimensional scanning cloud data. Rhino’s 64-bit support and enhanced support for the graphics synchronous processors made it possible to work with these large point clouds. LIDAR collects 3-dimensional topographic data for agriculture, archeology, conservation, geology, land use planning, surveying, transportation, wind farm, solar farm, and optimization of development. mobile tower opening. In addition, Rhino 6 has strong support for plug-ins, such as Rhino Terrain, providing special tools for these new Rhino users.
- Rhino 6 includes 9 new tools and over 15 enhancements to ensure that the 3D models used in your process are of the highest quality possible.
- Big projects
- There are over 25 major new and improved commands for working with large teams for organizing, managing, and managing large projects, and for organizing and working on large files.
- Nine new import / export file formats, more than 50 new compatibility improvements and more than 150 minor bugs. Additionally, the updated openNURBS libraries allow hundreds of other apps to read and write Rhino 6 for Windows 3DModel files .
- New software development tools
- Improvements for users and third-party developers.
- Windows10, 8.1, 8, or 7 (x64Bit)
- Ram: 2G
- HDD: 1G
- 1280 × 720 ”screen