Snooper Professional Software Overview Sound Recorder and Discovery:
Snooper is sound / voice activated recorder that will start recording when sound is detected. Snooper is an advanced voice recorder for your computer with many options and features. Recording starts automatically when sound is detected from the microphone input and stops when silent mode is available. Once the recording is finished, the audio file can be automatically sent via e-mail. You can also create voicemails with built-in voicemail. Using a compact MP3 audio format, the file size will be less than 4 MB per hour of recording. Logs can be set to start and stop at different times.
Snooper Professional – Audio recording and detection
Features of Snooper Pro
- Audio / Voice Trigger Recording Recording is activated by detecting the incoming sound level.
- Automatic file naming allows you to save files with a fixed prefix and date / time.
- Dictation mode:
- The recording mode is activated in which all the recordings are collected as a single file.
- Audio markers are optional between recordings. Great for spelling scanner and recording.
- The recording window is adjustable:
- Record audio before and after the trigger sound
- Powerful Recorder Record
- snooper to disc using MP3 technology fast and compact.
- 1 hour of recording takes less than 4 MB.
- Audio / Voicemail
- Snooper can automatically send recordings via e-mail after recording or be created manually
- Record schedule
- Snooper can start and stop recording anytime you set.
- User-friendly interface
- Most functions can be invoked with a simple mouse click or through the tray icon menu.
- Snooper can hide from the taskbar and tray during accidental recording.
- Flexible installation
- Snooper has a lot of settings and adjustments to make the recorder according to your needs.
- Direct recording support
- Snooper can record when you want without interruption.
- Snooper can record and encode audio files for secure transmission over the internet.
Updates Snooper Professional 3.2.3:
Small bug fixes.