Overview of Steelray Project Analyzer software for project management and reporting:
Steelray Project Analyzer is scheduling and resource assessment software for multiple projects and generates reports to improve quality and performance. Steelray Project Analyzer is software that reduces the creation, maintenance and delivery of quality schedules. With the Analyzer, you can evaluate your project progress for quality and performance in minutes and produce understandable results. Schedules can be analyzed against project management best practices, internally defined best practices and government best practices. Analyzer supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 and UN / CEFACT XML.
A professional software
This tool is very flexible, can load projects and generate reports almost instantly. It is also very responsive when it comes to customizing the analysis criteria, but its performance is affected by the size of the project on which it is analyzing.
Steelray Project Analyzer features
Easy-to-read score cards
- Our innovative scorecard shows you the results of each test at a glance, using easy-to-read green, yellow and red indicators. Our innovative spot strip shows you a lot of information in a compact space. Each scale is fully customizable. Analyzer
- Preconfigured analysis with all the reports needed to analyze the quality of your schedule. In addition to our innovative scorecard, the Analyzer includes a DCMA 14-Point Review, a schedule comparison report, a validation report, a longest path tool, and more.
DCMA EVAS and 14-point Data
- The EVAS Metrics defense contract regulator and 14 review score are a series of checks that help ensure that your schedule has a reliable milestone. Steelray Project Analysis provides reports that run these assessments in your schedule and interpret the results in a clear, easy-to-understand format.
Built-In Scheduling Enyclopedia
- Steelray Project Analyzer includes The Coach, a built-in encyclopedia that dives deeper into your results, explained in a simple way. For some users, The Coach teaches them the basics of schedule quality. For others, it serves as a quick reference.
Go to the native schedule
- When tasks are flagged by Analyzer, simply click a hyperlink to filter them in the native scheduling application (for example, Microsoft Project). Steelray Project Analysis provides a smooth workflow for fixing schedule quality issues.
Error Fix: Report Export feature reported “Error loading the criteria file, export could not continue” and not completing the export.
Bug fix: New install of Analyzer will load a Scorecard report containing a few criteria.
Summary of software
Steelray Project Analyzer can easily demonstrate a suitable option for professionals looking to uncover any issues with their project schedule in no time. It has a simple interface and allows users to customize the generated reports, for better understanding or new problems arise.