Unity Pro software overview Game Design:
Unity Pro is a software to build, create and develop cross-platform games or learn to create games without a lot of time. The supported platforms are: Mac, PC, Windows, Linux, Web, .. Unity is used to create half of the world’s games. Our real-time platform, powered by tools and services, offers incredible capabilities for game developers and creators across industries and applications.
Unity 3D Pro – Game Design – Game Creation
Unity Editor includes a variety of tools designed to let you quickly make changes in your development cycle, including Play mode, for an overview of your work in real time. .
Features of Unity Pro 2020
- All-in-one editor: Available on Windows and Mac, it includes a host of tools specifically designed to allow artists to design experiences and immersive game worlds, as well as a suite of Rich development tools for realizing high performance game logic and games.
- 2D & 3D: Unity is 2D and 3D compatible thanks to features tailored to your specific needs according to the type of content you develop.
- AI discovery engine: Unity includes a navigation system that allows you to create smartly mobile NPCs in your game world. The system uses navigation grids automatically generated from the shape of your scene or even animal obstacles, to change the direction of the characters at the moment of execution.
- Efficient Workflow: Unity Prefabs, which are preconfigured game objects, give you an efficient and flexible workflow allowing you to work confidently without worrying about wasted time .
- User Interface: Our integrated UI system allows you to create an intuitive and fast interface.
- Physical engine: Box2D and NVIDIA PhysX compatibility let you create high-performance, realistic games.
- Customizer: You can extend the Editor with the tools you need for a team workflow. Create custom extensions and add them, or choose from thousands of resources, tools, and extensions available on the Property Store.
- Collaborate better: See what others are working on, right in the Unity editor where you spend most of your time.