V-Ray Next Software Overview V-Ray Renderer:
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max provides faster ray tracing, cleaner sampling and more accurate rendering. That means you work smarter – not harder – by automating the steps used to take up valuable time. Developed by Chaos Group, Vray comes with a huge set of textures library, providing unique authenticity. All essential tools are integrated. Vray is the engine behind that brings incredible authenticity to designs, especially architectural designs, regardless of what 3D software is used for modeling.
Vray is a fairly complex software to fully understand, but it interacts very easily with many different 3D modeling software. Furthermore, Vray is a plug-in, so it can be said that its success will depend greatly on its compatibility with the software on which it is integrated. Competing renderers are no exception. In the architectural realm, compatibility with Google SketchUp is probably the top priority. While most other modeling techniques are relatively complex and confusing, with Sketchup its toolset can easily and quickly turn ideas into models. These ideas combined with Vray will produce quality renderings quickly. Meetings with clients to solve conceptual and abstract problems,
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max 2020
NEW – Strong intelligence
- Automatically analyzes your scene to optimize rendering so you get the best quality in less time.
NEW – INTRODUCING FAST 2X GPUs
- New fast GPU rendering architecture with support for many of your favorite high-end manufacturing features.
NEW – NVIDIA AI Denoiser
- Eliminate noise instantly while rendering. Based on NVIDIA AI accelerated noise cancellation technology.
Powerful GPU + CPU rendering
- The V-Ray GPU renders on the CPU as well as the NVIDIA GPU, to get the most out of all available hardware.
Optimized adaptive ray tracing
- Professional-quality rendering of images and animations with adaptive ray tracing technology.