Overview of VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX VanDyke Software:
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX is a secure, flexible file transfer application with an intuitive interface that provides secure remote access, file transfers. VanDyke provides solid terminal emulation for compute professionals, boosts productivity with advanced session management and a variety of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT has solid SSH security, extended session management and advanced scripting, and SecureCRT will help you increase your productivity.
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX
Key features of VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX
- Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from Windows, Linux, and Mac machines
- Configure, manage, and organize all of your sessions with full control over scrolling, key mapping, colors, fonts, and more
- Fully access your network devices from a client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet / TLS, serial and other protocols.
- Take advantage of high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including launching multiple sessions, tabbed sessions, tab groups
- Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem or Kermit.
- Save steps with the tight integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFX file transfer client