Vectric Aspire software overview Creating 3D models:
Vectric Aspire is engineering design software that helps to draw and block 2D sketches into standard 3D models. Aspire also has tools that let you convert 2D sketches, photos, drawings and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then compute 3D Roughing toolpaths and Finishing to precisely cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by many businesses and individuals to create a wide range of products including decorative panels and doors, decorative flourishes, custom factories, architectural molds, signage, logos company carvings, gifts and custom awards, among many other applications.
Aspire ‘s unique 3D component modeling plus comprehensive 2D design and editing toolset makes it easy to work with imported 2D data or 3D models, and gives you the ability to create 2D and 3D parts your own from scratch.
Key Features Vectric Aspire
- Double-sided machining & multifaceted 3D simulation
- Spindle machining and software simulation
- Design 3D components from 2D vectors
- Vector Drawing with Smart Snapshot & Transform
- Textured area – Textures are adjustable from 3D models
- 3D texture models from image files
- Import 3D files – STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing – sculpt, blend and smooth
- Toolpath and 3D finishing
- Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files
- Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
- 3D prism machining
- Automatically insert with multiple inlay options
- User can define the cutter shape
- Work setting table
- Helical arc support