Vexlio software overview Write mathematical diagrams and equations:
Vexlio is software that draws diagrams, illustrates complex concepts, adds math equations, and exports everything to PDF and SVG. Vexlio is a fairly simple yet very well equipped graphical utility that provides you with all the tools needed to create complex technical illustrations or types of concepts.
Vexlio – Write math diagrams and equations
Features of Vexlio
- A snapshot guide automatically eliminates guesswork and allows you to easily align objects in your diagram. Spend more time illustrating your content instead of worrying about small deviations.
- Directly edit LaTeX equations directly in your schematic. The equations are inserted as first-class vector objects, so they remain smooth and sharp when scaled and transformed.
- Run to the ground with powerful tools refined for common mapping tasks. Quickly see your intricate ideas come to life.
- Create complex, geometrically perfect shapes with compound boolean path operations. Full Bezier curve support allows easy construction and reshaping of paths.
- Export your diagrams directly to PDF and SVG vector formats for highly accurate reproduction. Great for posters or other large-scale, high-quality graphic needs. Exported PDFs are automatically cropped to fit your diagram.
- Build a library of reusable objects that you can drag and drop onto your artboard. Create prefabs from objects in your drawing, or import existing files as prefabs.
- No artificial page binding. Instead, draw your diagram on an infinite canvas where you can move the view freely. Extremely high zoom means there are no limits to accuracy.
- Create your schematics entirely with live editing Lua code or freely switch back and forth to normal mode. The program mode diagrams are “first class” in Vexlio, so if you save the drawing in program mode, it saves your commands and opens in program mode right where you left off. See the User’s Guide for more information.