Overview of VueScan Pro software Scan high quality images:
VueScan Pro is one of the top quality image scanning software and appears quite early, VueScan Pro always affirms its No. 1 position on technology pages, awards as well as user reviews. Through many versions, VueScan Pro 9 is greatly improved in terms of interface and features. Supporting most popular image formats today, this software will help you scan images quickly, easy to use and high quality output. With the color balance mode, you won’t have to worry about blurring the image or losing its inherent beauty.
VueScan Pro – Scan and restore high-quality photos
The main feature of VueScan Pro
- Compatible with more than 2500 flatbed and film scanners
- There are versions running on Windows, Linux, Mac operating systems.
- Improved scanned image quality, color balance.
- Processing multiple images at the same time with fast speed, high accuracy.
- Create document scan file.
- And many more great things to use.
VueScan v9 document scanning capabilities:
- Whether you need to scan a page or a book with hundreds of pages, VueScan has tools to help you.
- Scanning with the Automatic and Flat Document Feeder (ADF)
- Scan to PDF (Single and Multi-page)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Automatically detect color
- Small document file size
- Automatic document file size
- Extract the document.
Scan movies and slides
- VueScan is the ultimate tool for all of your film and slide scanning needs.
- Works with almost all film / slide scanners
- Scan to JPEG / TIFF / RAW
- Eliminate infrared dust
- Color correction IT8
- Photoshop integration.
Scan digital images:
– Use VueScan to bring digital photos to your computer and from your to-do list.
VueScan has the tools you need to publish your scans at the highest possible quality or a large number of good quality scans.
– VueScan improves on one of the slowest parts of the scan by scanning only the portion of the plane where your image is located. So you can spend less time scanning and more time enjoying your photos.
Scanning multiple images with VueScan is very simple. Just place them in the corners of the flat sheet, preview and crop each image manually without re-scanning.
– Remove blurred colors and edit photos without using photoshop.
Specifications and system requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: RAM 1 GB
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB or more.