WYSIWYG Web Builder software overview Website building:
WYSIWYG Web Builder : Building web pages from scratch using HTML code is not a pleasant process, even if you know what you’re doing. Web pages can be built using WYSIWYG Web Builder using elements similar to desktop publishing packages: text and images are placed in frames and tables on the page, so very Unsurprisingly, most attempts make the web a more user-friendly experience. style controls for you to use to build your pages.
WYSIWYG Web Builder – Building a drag and drop website is extremely easy
WYSIWYG! Web Builder!
The visual design of your website (What you-see-is-what-you-get).
No HTML knowledge required! Just drag and drop objects onto the page!
Standard output HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
Sample support (100+).
HTML5 Audio / Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
Slides, photo galleries, hover images, text hover.
Navigation Bar, Menu Bar and many more navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, creating a website is as easy as Drag and Drop!
• One Click Publishing “No FTP program required. WYSIWYG does not require special hosting, use with any Hosting service!
• Easily create forms using built-in Form Wizard plus Template validation tool Get and built-in CAPTCHA
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, TextArt, rotation, shadows and many more visual effects on WYSIWYG
• WYSIWYG fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc) , animations, effects and built in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap / PayPal Ecommerce tools
• WYSIWYG has many navigation tools available: Scroll bar, tab menu, dropdown menu , sitetree, slidemenus
• WYSIWYG built-in Slideshows, Photo Gallery, Rollover images, Banners, etc.
• Supports YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• System of unique extensions (add-ons) with more than 250 extensions available on this WYSIWYG Web Builder!
Update content WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.0.7:
– Fixed: Icon Font publishes font files for SVG format.
– Fixed: FlipSwitch issue with rtl.
– Fixed: UI ‘freezes’ when displaying text in HDC (fallback) in embed page with stops.
– Fixed: Cut issue with box shadow rendering.
– Fixed: Issue with ‘Reset background color’ and text in a container.
– Fixed: Problem with styles in output format
– Fixed: Issue with changing image filename via Property Checker.
– Fixed: Issue where only modified files are published.
– Fixed: Problem with FlexBox Container and maximum width.
– Fixed: Incorrect filename for Bapt image when using filter.
– Improved: Added z index to the Shape Divider in flex container.
– Improved: Optimize memory management while publishing.
Update content WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.1.0:
The official website did not provide any information about the changes in this version.